As part of the fight against Covid-19 and the measures taken by the government, the Château de Champchevrier has implemented a series of health-related procedures in order to welcome you in the best possible conditions and guarantee your safety throughout your visit.
Planning your visit :
• Throughout your visit, please practise protective measures and current social distancing rules (leave a gap of 1 meter between each person).
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are at your disposal at the ticket office and inside the castle in the Trophy room (first and last room of the guided tour).
• Shop and lavatories are regularly sanitized
• Outside the castle, masks are optional but we strongly recommend our visitors use a safety masks inside.
• Where possible, please purchase your ticket from our online ticket office. This e-ticket does not allow you to bypass the queues, but it will help limit contact with reception staff and other visitors.
• Choose contactless card payments at the ticket office and shop wherever possible. Card machine will be regularly sanitized.
• At the ticket office and shop, a special way has been set up to avoid direct crossing and gathering, using “give way” signs.
• The ticket office/shop is limited to 8 clients.
• Guided tours are currently limited to 10 people.
• Our guides and employees have been provided safety equipment (masks, safety face shields, hydroalcoholic gel, disinfectant spray, gloves) to protect you and them.
• The information on this page is subject to change. Please check it again just before your visit.
To find out more about Covid-19: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
The owners thank you for your trust and respect of this visitor’s charter.